Friday, May 23, 2008

The Beginning

After a few months of reading other peoples blogs, I have decided to go ahead and start my own. I debated for a long time wondering what types of things I would say and finally decided that it was time. I have found myself reminiscing a lot recently and thought it would be a good time to start putting some if it down on paper. Both James and I have a lot of family that we don't get to visit with as often as we would like. This is my attempt at letting everyone know what we are up to. I am turning 30 in 8 Days, and don't seem to be handling it too well. Many of the people that I work with (and my husband included) are over 30, so I don't get much sympathy when talking about having discomfort with my birthday this year. More to come on that subject later.....

No comments: