Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thursday

Thursday brought the depression. I left for work in the morning (which is usually after James) while James was getting his game plan for the day. I talked to him throughout the day and it didn't appear that he was having much luck with the tasks on his list. The list started with job hunting on the Internet. This is where the list was held up. In looking at the jobs that were posted, James became depressed. He will be 35 in October this year and he was dealing with the fact that he was having to start over....again. This was when the realization came for him. This was not just a vacation, he was unemployed. This again brought emotions onto both of us. James is never depressed and is very rarely in a bad mood. How do I motivate him without having him feel like I am on his case to get a job. It was a quiet night, but I decided to give James his space for the day. Friday should be better.

No comments: