Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My guilty pleasures

The first step to healing is confronting your problems.....so today, I thought I would confess my problem and current addictions. I confess to being a REALITY TV JUNKY! It's tough because some of the shows I watch I know are completely and totally ridiculous, but I can't take my eyes off of the damn TV. Here are my top 10 Reality TV guilty pleasures in order from least to most ridiculous. 10 - American Idol I know that I'm not alone on this one!! But unlike a lot of people, I don't like to watch until they have their Top 10 selected. 9 - Big Brother Everyone has dreamed about being the fly on the wall in someones house. This show gives you the chance to do that. 8 - Amazing Race It's great to see the different countries and cultures. 7 - Top Chef I like to check out the different recipes and what people can come up with. I can't cook myself but have a dream of being able to. Sorry James. 6 - Project Runway Along with not being able to cook, I have never claimed to be very fashion savy. But then again, some of the things they make on this show I wouldn't have worn in the 80's....and that says something. 5 - Shear Genius I just started watching this one, but the episode that got me was when they were creating hairstyles on wigs for chemotherapy patients. 4 - Real Housewives of Orange County Not much to say about this one except that I like seeing how the other half lives... 3 - Real World / Gauntlett Challenges Just another "fly on the wall" show... that and I like to watch the competitions. 2 - The Hills I can't come up with a good reason except that I got hooked from The Real OC on MTV a few years ago..... 1 - Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood OK, it's THE most ridiculous of them all but I can't help but get taken back to my 90210 days. You can admit it, I know you watched it too!!! Give me your input and let me know if I am the only one that is hooked on these or if you watch them too. I can't be the only one out there or else these stupid shows wouldn't still be on.

No comments: